Customer Service Representative
|February 22, 2013 - March 08, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Dependent upon experience|
|Benefits:||Full range of elective and company-paid benefits available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||In general, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. This position perofrms and supports inside sales and facilitates customer service.|
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: prolonged sitting; standing; frequent talking; hearing; listening; prolonged viewing of computer monitor; use hands and arms in reaching, handling or manipulating objects or controls; occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Work environment: indoor work environment; moderate noise level.
Candidates must consent to pre-employment drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
|Duties:||CSR for Cold Storage Unit:|
Candidates must have advanced computer skills including but not limited to Excel, AS400, Word and Outlook; reliable and honest; excellent interoffice skills as well as great communication abilities with customers; experience in billing, A/R, A/P, collections, customer service, bills of lading, etc; prior CSR experience highly desired.
CSR for Distribution Unit:
Candidates must have experience with boxed beef products; advanced computer skills in MS Office; excellent communication skills; reliable and honest; excellent interoffice skills as well as great communication abilities with customers; customer calls, A/R, collections, customer service, invoice processing and data entry.
|Qualifications:||Minimum Qualifications |
1. High School Diploma/GED.
2. One (1) year work experience in customer service, both internal and external to organization
3. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Good organization skills – prioritize work assignments and manage work time.
1. Two (2) years work experience in a customer service position.
2. Vocational diploma in customer service or job-related internship/externship.
3. Working knowledge of the Spanish Language
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Ability to listen and understand information and communicate information and ideas in speaking so customers, co-workers and supervisor understand.
2. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
3. Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
4. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
5. Actively looking for ways to help people.
6. Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
7. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.