|April 02, 2013 - April 16, 2013|
|Location:||King of Prussia, PA|
|Salary Range:||Depends on Experience|
|Benefits:||Full range of elective and company-paid benefits available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||NOTE: CBBC is a drug free workplace. Also, as of 2012, we also do not hire tobacco users. If you use drugs or tobacco products, please do not apply.|
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for data processing, report generation and general clerical duties. This function performs calculations, compiles data and communicates information to the appropriate parties. This position also entails retaining, storing, and securing all financial records to meet record retention requirements.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: prolonged sitting; use hands to finger or handle objects or controls; occasionally reach with hands and arms; occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; talk; hear; prolonged viewing of computer monitor.
Work environment: indoor office environment
|Duties:||1. Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, credits and account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures and terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.|
2. Prepare inventory reports or other financial reports and review for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
3. Analyze transactions, to resolve transaction problems.
4. Provide recommendations on efficiency of future transactions, based on assessment of how problems associated with transactions were resolved.
5. Ensure accuracy of documented transactions and that all associated documentation is correctly matched to each transaction and stored appropriately.
6. Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations specific to GAAP standards and practices.
7. Other duties as needed.
1. High School Diploma/GED.
2. Two (2) years job-related work experience in one or more billing/accounting functional areas.
3. Advanced skills with Microsoft OfficeTM software.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Excellent organization skills – prioritize work assignments and manage work
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.